30 September 2013

Update!

Hey nobody!

So I guess it's been a while. I've had a pretty nuts last few weeks. I'm sorry that you haven't heard from me, but I have my reasons. I've started my Senior year in college, so I had to move up and get settled in. School has taken almost all of my time up, and as much as I love playing video games and writing about them, I'm paying waaaay too much money to ignore my work.

On top of that, my computer with all my drafts died and I had to get it sent in for repairs. But now it's back and I can get back to work. I've beaten all the NES games that I own at this point and I've moved onto my SNES which brings me to my next bit of news.

I finally got a Genesis! Woohoo! I picked it up along with Vectorman for a cool $40. Hopefully I'll get Sonic 1 or 2 sometime soon.

The story is shelved for the moment, mostly because all my creative energies need to go to other writings...I should really get on that script I've been meaning to write...

I will, however, try to at least get the reviews I have already drafted done and continue my quest.

I also need to update the game list because I've been buying some games on the cheap and also found a bunch that I had left up at school.

So hopefully I'll be able to get something up here soon, so be on the lookout.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment